Dining facilities at Eco Quechua Lodge include a cafeteria. A currency exchange facility is also available. Other hotel amenities include patio. Other services: tour assistance.
Eco Quechua Lodge offers transportation to/from the airport.
Hotel Services and Facilities
DiningGrab a bite to eat at the eco-hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily.
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free breakfast
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: PEN 3.00 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Area informationDistances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cocal Mayo Hot Springs - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Huayna Picchu - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Machu Picchu - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Temple of the Condor - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Aguas Calientes Hot Springs - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Winaywayna Park - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Llaqtapata - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Ollantaytambo Terraces - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
Plaza de Armas - 38.6 km / 24 mi
Choquequirao - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Moray Terraces - 48.7 km / 30.2 mi
Salt Mines Of Maras - 51.4 km / 31.9 mi
Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc - 55.1 km / 34.2 mi
Iglesia de Urubamba - 55.5 km / 34.5 mi
The preferred airport for Eco Quechua Lodge is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 83.7 km / 52 mi.