Dining facilities at Eco Quechua Lodge include a cafeteria. A currency exchange facility is also available. Other hotel amenities include patio. Other services: tour assistance.
Eco Quechua Lodge offers transportation to/from the airport.
Hotel Services and Facilities
DiningGrab a bite to eat at the eco-hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free breakfast
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Picnic area
- Pets allowed
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 14 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 380 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PEN 14 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Area informationDistances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cocal Mayo Hot Springs - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Huayna Picchu - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Machu Picchu - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Temple of the Condor - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Aguas Calientes Hot Springs - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Winaywayna Park - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Llaqtapata - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Ollantaytambo Terraces - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
Plaza de Armas - 38.6 km / 24 mi
Choquequirao - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Moray Terraces - 48.7 km / 30.2 mi
Salt Mines Of Maras - 51.4 km / 31.9 mi
Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc - 55.1 km / 34.2 mi
Iglesia de Urubamba - 55.5 km / 34.5 mi
The preferred airport for Eco Quechua Lodge is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 83.7 km / 52 mi.